Lunchmeat roll-ups are a staple for our family — they are the PERFECT on to go healthy option. Cranberry cream cheese lunchmeat roll-ups are the perfect way to make an ordinary recipe EXTRAORDINARY.
Keto-Friendly Cranberry Cream cheese Lunch Meat Rolls
For this recipe you will need:
- Cape Cod Cranberries
- Cream Cheese
- Ham or Turkey Cold Cuts (or both)
- Sour Cream
- Green Onion
Cranberry Cream Cheese Lunchmeat roll-ups are the perfect food to keep on hand to enjoy a healthy keto meal on the go. They are an easy meal prep option, that doubles as the perfect food to grab and go.
Cape Cod Cranberries
If you are a regular to my blog — then you already know how much I LOVE cranberries. When I was given the opportunity to create three unique recipes for a Cape Cod blogging contest I hoped on the opportunity right away! This savory cranberry sauce served over roasted spaghetti squash is my submission for the Healthy on the go Category.
Full disclosure — an unpaid honest review of these cranberries is that they are AMAZING! I have included a store locator so you can try these cranberries yourself!
Connect with any of Cape Cod’s Social Channels by following the links below:
Check out my two other entries for the Cape Cod Recipe Contest:
The difference in this popular recipe:
The cranberries, green onion, and cumin really make all the difference in making these cranberry cream cheese lunchmeat roll-ups.
I love this flavor combo and used my keto cranberry salsa recipe for the inspiration for this on the go healthy option.
- 2 lbs of cold cuts. I used 1 pound of turkey, and one pound of ham
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1/ 2 cup of Cape Cod Cranberries
- 1/2 tbsp-1 tbsp of Lakanto granulated sweetener (or sweetener of choice)
- 6 ounces of cream cheese
- 2 ounces of sour cream
- 2 green onion stalks chopped or diced finely
- 1/8 tsp cumin.
- A minimum of 6 hours before making the filling you need to prepare the cranberries. Add defrosted cranberries, lemon juice, and sweetener to a high powered blender or food processor. Blend together until the cranberries are slightly chunky. I like to do this step 24 hours prior to finishing the dish. This gives the lemon juice plenty of time to soften and "cook" the cranberries.
- When you are ready to make the cranberry cream cheese filling, be sure to set the cream cheese out to soften.. or soften the cream cheese quickly in the microwave.
- Add the cream cheese, sour cream, and cranberries to a mixing bowl. You can use a stand mixer, handheld mixer, or mix by hand.
- Once the cranberries are well mixed into the cream cheese, add the green onion. Mix to combine.
- Lay 1 pound of the lunch meat out as pictured. Slightly overlap the slices.
- Spread half the cream cheese mixture on to the turkey or ham.
- Roll the lunch meat pinwheels.
- Slice. Refrigerate. Enjoy.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 134Total Fat: 7gTrans Fat: 0gCarbohydrates: 4gNet Carbohydrates: 2gFiber: 0gSugar: 2gProtein: 15g
brilliantlyketo.com offers nutritional information for recipes contained on this site. This information is provided as a courtesy and is an estimate only. This information comes from multiple online calculators. Although all attempts to provide accurate nutritional information have been made, these figures are only estimates as products and ingredients macros vary.